Sunday, July 12, 2009

Only God Can Make A Tree

One afternoon, after we arrived home from the office, my husband and I decided to walk around our neighbourhood. The greenery was very soothing after a tiring day. The different trees lining the road grabbed my attention. Good thing I had my camera along, so I snapped away happily.

For some reason, this tree has always held me fascinated. Maybe it's the way the tree's branches spread up and out, as if reaching up to the sky. Maybe it's the way the leaves are arranged (Side note: phyllotaxy is the way the leaves are arranged on a stem; Haha, I could not resist that!): not all bunched up together, but not too sparse either, still allowing for the sun's rays to come filtering in between its fingerlike branches.


When the light is right, I find the tree so hauntingly beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment